We had been in Ghana since 10th of march but the hotel we got online was very good in Trassacco but it was very far from the national theater (1 hr 30 mins) which was the venue of the event we came for, so we decided to move closer .We got Alisa through the cab driver and we moved to Alisa hotel with my family on 13th march 2014, we were totally disappointed because of the following reasons:
1. The drain in the bathroom was blocked roon was water logged and eventually it made the room to stink. We complained to the receptionist who promised to call the maintenance department and that took almost forever before showing up. When they came eventually they couldn't fix the fault. We were asked to go and take our bath in another room yet it had the same complained.
2. There was no hot water to have our bath and my kids of 1 year, 3 years and 10 years had to bath with cold water. This particularly made me very sad and disappointed despite that huge amount paid per-night and importantly we had to pay on individual basis.
3. We reported the incidence to the manager(light- skinned lady) downstairs and she displayed some terrible attitude. I don't think she is fit to be a manager of a huge edifice like Alisa Hotel.
4. We didn't get a camp bed for the kids they had to sleep on a mattress and that to us was a slap on the management of Alisa Hotel if we could get it at the Trassacco hotel we lodged initially.
Alisa Hotel is beautiful but the management must be on their toes, take customer's review seriously not only replying but also apologising if need be. The breakfast was fantastic i must commend them.
Mrs. Adewoye (Nigeria)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the North Ridge area, Accra. Close to many diplomatic missions, corporate headquarters and Accra's bustling city centre. For our residential guests free airport shuttle upon request (10 minutes), free fitness, free internet access, free swimming pool, free tennis. Ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alisa Hotels North Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisa Hotels North Ridge Hotel Accra
- Alisa Hotel North Ridge