Coconut Grove Regency Hotel
US$174
US$150
Jumia Travel
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdecent place to stayhotel arearooms are cleanrestaurant servesvisiting accrawifielminacurtainsconferenceosucurrencyrenovationworkshopsecurityatmpoolside
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I visited coconut grove in Elmina and must confess was awesome, very safe and beautiful environment. Good and tasty ghanaian dishes. The beautiful golf course reminds of that in South Africa. Anytime I'm in Elmina l want to repeat these memories

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kendee74
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed for two nights, and indeed felt at home, I will always cherish an opportunity to be here again. The most interesting part of my experience was the fact that, there was vehicle available in the morning to take you to the nearest shopping mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank asikimila
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have now lived at this hotel for several months and I can say that if you want an authentic Ghanaian experience at international standards, this is the place to be. I have visited other hotels in Ghana for both business and pleasure trips... and I have either found the Western hotel or the local hotel that does not replicate international standards. If you want to experience Ghana and at the same time enjoy clean environments, super friendly staff, good laundry service, good wifi, and excellent (and safe) Ghanaian food, this is the place for you. If you need something special, just ask! The staff will go above and beyond to help. If you are looking for a business place, this hotel is also ideal for business gatherings.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank M F
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife and I went to Accra for New Year's...our first trip to Ghana, and the hotel was amazing. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was a little worried about someone going thru our things when we were away. I even left little traps, but it never happened. Th food was great. The hotel grounds were clean and very quiet. The owner of the hotel even came around and say hi. I can't say enough about this place. It was a great buy, we will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Asante M
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was here for 3 nights on business, and the hotel was absolutely fine. I'd stay here again without worry.

Service and staff was good, friendly.

Room was absolutely fine, it was clean, had everything I needed and it all worked. Large room also. Simple decor/furniture but was nice.

Breakfast was a little disappointing, coffee was terrible, not a lot of choice. I had one meal in the evening in the bar and it was delivered quickly and food was great taste and value.

Internet worked fine via wifi in room and throughout the hotel area.

Same day laundry was fine.

I've no idea of other Accra hotels, but this one was fine, and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business