See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2016

All I would say is below
1. Mr Seths Team is very honest and Caring - first hand proof was when I left USD1000 in my trousers and gave them for washing. They were promptly returned the next day. I was so thankful.

2. They really care about their guests - i was picked up at 12:00 AM from Accra Airport by Osahouse, and even when I left the guesthouse to say for a day at another hotel (As Osdahouse was pre-booked for that date), I was inquired upon.

3. It under promises and over delivers - Its a place with not many frills, but you get the bare minimum required to stay well and that's why they are able to exceed customers expectations. You do not feel cheated or fleeced when you stay here.

I recommend it to anyone who wants a budget hotel to stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2016

i was lucky enough to read about this place on tripadviser before my trip,i'm so happy i booked in with them. the place lead by Dr Seth and his wife is very clean and well kept.as you may have read before the staff team are so helpful happy and polite, all the good things i read in the reviews turned out to be 100% true if you are looking for a quiet home from home this is the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

A friend and u stayed here for 4 nights. The rooms are lovely, clean and spacious. Good shower!
The staff are super friendly, always happy to help. Great breakfasts included (eggs and toast, standard fare in West Africa).
The only downside is that it is a little far from the centre. Can get expensive if you are taking taxis.

Excellent guest house! Will definitely stay again upon return to Accra.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 4 January 2016

My wife and I stayed in Osdahouse for three nights in December 2015. The owners and staff create a cozy, family-like atmosphere. The grounds and rooms are clean and comfortable. The A/C is a big plus, given the hot temperature outside, with a back-up generator providing electricity during the occasional black-outs. The only downside is the location, which is some distance from the city centre. However, this is manageable. We were very pleased with our stay and highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Great team of staff led by Seth, the owner. Couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. This Guest house is good value, comfortable and clean. Don't expect luxury but do expect everything you need. The rooms were large and spacious with air conditioning and en suite facilities It is a taxi ride from city centre attractions, outside the ring road in a peaceful, quiet location. Wi fi was available but erratic due to storms and powercuts but that is the situation in many places in Ghana. We stayed here for 4 nights before travelling around the country. We then returned for one night before our departure. It calls itself a home from home. It felt like home when we returned after two weeks.
There is also an apartment suitable for a larger group or family. This has two large double rooms a shared bathroom with a large lounge and kitchen.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends