See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Osdahouse works for me!

I first stayed there in Sept 2016, and originally booked for 3 or 4 nights. Upon arrival, I was so comfortable I extended my stay there for an additional MONTH. Seth is quality, and he understands the importance of good customer service. His entire team were all very helpful and kind. The grounds are well kept and secure. The electricity and wifi were all good. My room was comfortable. I would definitely stay there again, and in fact have already made a reservation to do so.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed in the Osdahouse Lodge for one night in April 2017.
We really enjoyed the big comfortable rooms with fan and AC and the included bathroom with shower. Also the breakfast in the morning was delicious; we got some fruits and bred and coffe/milo/tea in addition. The staff was also very helpful and friendly so we really enjoyed our first night in Accra.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017

My partner, Ian and I travelled to Ghana in 2015 (my review made at the time seems to have disappeared, so I am reposting). It is a lovely guesthouse, very welcoming and Seth and his wife are fantastic hosts. We travelled out from Glasgow, Scotland as tourists and to re-visit Ghana as I had attended boarding school in Ghana years back as my father is from there, so it was a kind of nostalgic journey. A car was sent to pick us up from the airport, and this made things very easy for us, and when we arrived, although it was quite late, Seth helped us find a local restaurant where we could get some hot food, and took us there personally. The rooms are comfortable, clean and airy and thankfully the air conditioning is on 24 hours a day as there is a super efficient generator. We were very happy staying there and intend to return soon.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I travel to Ghana 3 to 4 times per year and this is my home. Seth and Dorothy have become more like family than owners of the guest house. Their staff are trustworthy and helpful. The rooms are always clean and the beds comfortable. Recent installation of solar panels. Also a back up generator and hot showers with great water pressure. Wonderful to stay in a neighborhood and not along a busy highway. Never a problem to get a taxi to get into town. Just booked another room. See you in a few weeks!

Room tip: Nice two bedroom flat with bathroom, living room, dining table and small kitchen.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The Osdahouse Home Lodge was an excellent choice for a long stay in Accra. The rooms were cleaned and maintained very efficiently and the staff members were very helpful. Dr. Seth took care to ensure that all aspects of my stay were satisfactory. He even personally introduced me to the neighborhood and Accra. Routine power interruptions were not an issue since the Lodge has its own generator, and the wifi was adequate. It was also helpful that bottled water, snacks, and laundry were available on site. I would certainly recommend Osdahouse to anyone visiting Accra. Please remember to have all payment available at check-in, although I recommend that the Lodge accept Paypal.

Date of stay: January 2017