“Best of both worlds”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room master bedroom 1
Bathroom
Side View
Dining table
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lisa W
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best of both worlds”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Winfred and his team (Victor and Eric) were simply wonderful. The service my group and I experienced was like having the best of both worlds. As an American, this was my very first visit to Ghana. Winfred created a home just like I was in America. The outlets, the amenities in the home, the security system and the entertainment were all just like my "American" home. It was really nice to know that I was in a safe, clean, comfortable home after long days of touring beautiful and friendly Ghana.
The location is very close to the motorway and easily accessible to all of the tourist sites. Access to a automobile is a necessity, however, Winfred has that covered as well, should you need a professional driver. We used the chef services which were excellent!

This place has it all!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nana1211
Qingdao, China
“Awesome and family friendly”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed our stay here for 13 days,I travelled here with my hubby and in laws,the house was very clean and tidy.was just like the pictures here,probably better than the real pictures,it was my wife's first time in Africa and she really had a great time in this rental,Accra itself was very hot and it felt great coming back home to a cosy and air conditioned home,also Accra had power cuts every now and then but we never felt it due to the availability of a generator in this rental.My wife loved the kitchen and everything,I can't write this review without mentioning how grateful we are to Mr.Winfred,Mr.Victor,Eric(Erico) as I usually called him,our capable night watch Zachary and Cephas,you guys were super friendly and very reliable,big ups to you all.My family and I say Thanks and may God bless you all! Will always use your rental anytime we come to Ghana.

Travelling group: Extended Family
colleencs...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice home that is not really in Accra, Ghana”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The home is exactly as the photos depict, and the pool was a welcome amenity in the heat. The map on the website has changed since we booked the house, which will help future travelers. I rented the house to entertain friends living and working in Accra right after the Easter holiday. No one would come to the house because it was so far out of the city. More than one taxi driver and friend teased me that I had rented a house in a suburb of Tema. Taxi drivers could not find the place because there is no signage, and the house security man had to walk out to different roads to meet us.

I recommend the house for a business retreat where there is a range of space and sitting areas and table surfaces for brainstorming, team building, and getting away from the office to get some work done. The patios have a nice breeze and the AC worked well. The house manager tried to be helpful, but the pay-as-you-go internet was not explained clearly, the refrigerator remained broken even after the repair person spent an hour on it; the TVs had too many remotes to figure out and not all of the TVs were actually connected for viewing. At the time we were there, there was a nasty odor in the bathrooms that reminded me of rustic camping as a child.

At 5:00 a.m. with no real traffic, the house is 1/2 hour beyond Accra Mall. During the day or evening time, the drive is a minimum of 1 hour to the Accra Mall (which is is north eastern Accra), so we ended up not going out much and no one came to visit us either.

Not what we were expecting.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space for the price
Liked least: The location - too far out of Accra to call it being in Accra
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Jul 2014
The the Classy Ghana Villa is located at Community 18, a suburb of Baastonaa off the Spintex Road. The location on the map was a technical error which I've since corrected. It is very close to the Tema Motorway( free way) which makes the location of this property very unique in the sense that you can access the villa via the Tema Motorway from the Accra Mall which takes about 15 minutes and also from the Airport which takes about 25minutes. Staying at this villa spares you the hustle and bustle of the traffic congestion on the Spintex Road by using the Tema Motorway to downtown and literally to any other places you may want to visit.The Tema Motorway ( free way) connects to all other towns and cities. Any customer desiring to make use of the Internet must inquire at the time of booking. It's not an open Wi-Fi, therefore you need to ask to be connected. We provide 24/7 security services at the property and all my staff are very responsive and helpful to all our customers. We are committed to providing good customer service as well as superior guest services to all our patrons
MHaji
New York City, New York
“Excellent Value for Money and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Winfred's property in Greater Accra. I hosted a surprise birthday party for my wife. Her family attended the party as well. We had a wonderful time and the property met our expecations in every way. The space was more than adequate and the pool (though small) provided plenty of fun for the kids. The staff were extremely friendly and communicated through out. Victor and Eric and all the others were wonderful. They even helped with the grilling!. I would go here again. Winfred and his team were stellar.

Liked best: The Staff
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Linda M
“Wonderful Home away fromHome”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first trip to Ghana meeting my new In laws for the first time and we wanted somewhere everyone would be able to stay and get to know each other. Classy Villia
Was the perfect place for my family. We enjoyed a week. It
was a dream come true. Each family enjoyed each culture
Exchange. I was able to cook America food and my family cooked their native food for me (FUFU) in which I highly enjoyed. I was very impressed with Classy Villia home lay out,employees and owner they go beyond service that's expected. Classy
Villia is staffed with 24 hour service and believe me the staff attends to your calls promptly
And efficiently. We had a small wedding reception with about 30
Plus family and friends and all our guests enjoyed them selves so much they didn't want to go home. Our family has decided
That Classy Villia will be our home away from home every time we return to Accra Ghana. In closing if you decide to stay at the Villia go outside before sunrise sit on the porch or under the tress and enjoy Gods true gifts to Ghana. Sending Peace,Love and Happiness!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Brian K
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful Vacation Home in Accra”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Classy Villa for one week in January 2014 with 5 colleagues, and we all had a thoroughly positive experience. The house was in impeccable shape, with very nice furniture and top of the line electronics. The internet was slow at times, but house manager Victor and day guard Eric worked tirelessly to make sure that it was up to our standard. Zachary (the night guard) greeted us with a smile every evening and kept us safe while we slept. My only caution is that the property is located some ways from downtown Accra, which can make for a lengthy commute in Accra's traffic. But if this is not an issue for you, than I recommend Classy Villas without hesitation.

Travelling group: Friends
Msnaijach...
“Fantastic!!!! Home away from home!--”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

We just checked out of this villa after three weeks and four days stay at the big Apartment.. The hospitality was more than we expected,the rooms(especially the master bedroom) is very spacious, clean and welcoming.. One remarkable thing about this room is that it is furnished not just to make adults comfortable.. It has something for the new baby too (a cute crib).

There were suprisingly HD TV's in most of the rooms..security camera's around the house.. Pretty classy I must admit!! the staffs made it extra special,Mr victor(the manager) helped us a lot during the first week until we were able to get along just fine by ourselves, Gloria( the house keeper) was very friendly towards us, she came around the house tirelessly to ask if she could come in to help with the kitchen,laundry, etc.. the day watch (Eric) and the night watch (Ibrahim) were also readily available to help us whenever we needed something done. The outdoor sittng area was lovely,, especially during the night,the environment was very calm, the people who live on the streets were friendly too to us, they were willing to assist us when we needed help with either getting a taxi or bargaining with one (because they knew we were strangers)!!! We never felt alone or different.. It was really nice!

I was impressed with the power generator, it came up immediately the power went out and One time it was running almost till the next morning (as the power went out for long that night) and we had no problems using the air conditioners... the gen was stable. we had no problem reaching the Accra mall because the apartment is located close to the Tema motorway.

The owner of the villa (Mr Winfred) also wrote to us once in a while and told us to contact him if we needed anything..we didn't use that offer because the staffs were very competent to attend to our needs and answer our endless questions. in my own words... 'If you need a place to spend that perfect holiday, I recomend this villa..its ideal for everyone starting from kids to adults!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing