“Five Stars Logding in Accra”
Review of Bedua Home Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Accra
Bedua Home Suites
Ranked #21 of 208 Speciality Lodging in Accra
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Home away from home indeed! Clean, secure, homely, excellent rate, Bedua Home Suites exceeded my expectations during my first visit to Accra in November 2012. I stayed there for 3 weeks and nothing but excellent services from the friendly staff: Kobi, Julie and Prince. I just booked a room for 2 weeks for my next trip this month. I highly recommend Bedua Home Suites for your next visit to Accra.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I rented the place for 2 weeks in february 2013. The manager comes and gies when he likes. His names is Prince. U pay for hotel but in fact u have no privacy . Rooms are not equiped: just a bed! TRansport can be settled by manager and in fact u need him but ..... u pay too much for that. Manager, his name is Prince is NOT to be trusted ! He is a cheater. He ask me 320 cedis for battery and adopter. I never saw battery and my laptop was completetlyresut without even asking. So all i can say is: BE VERy CAREFUL with his place and AVOID

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Leon L
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Excellent getaway from the hustle of traditional hotels. Very homely environment with all you will ever need for a simple relaxing environment. I liked it when i could make my own dish in the spacious and well equiped Kitchen.

Room Tip: Try the one with the Jaccuzzi, i will definately do the next time..
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Simbarashe G
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at Bedua Home Suites during June of 2012. Although the location was quite a distance from the hustle and bustle of downtown Accra, the distance to the taxi station at Manet Junction was not very far. From there, access to all of Accra was quite easy.
The facilities were excellently maintained and spacious and the people staying there (including a dentist, doctor and civil engineer) were friendly and very much like family. Our hosts, including Prince, Edwin and Julie were so helpful, from picking us up at the airport to playing cards and cooking. I absolutely recommend this any traveler to Ghana.

Room Tip: All rooms whether single or double are spacious and well maintained.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank pheoris
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Our family's first experience of Ghana, and bedua home was a great place to stay. We stayed for a month and our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. As a family we felt secure and in a safe environment. Kobi, Prince and Julie are friendly and helpful and took care of all our needs, and made us feel right at home from the start. Taking us on tours, and showing us Ghana. Location was good, with easy reach of taxi and bus routes to Accra shopping mall. Looking forward to our next trip a will be staying with Bedua homes, pleasant stay and would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Master with Jacuzzi best room!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mausw
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I have given Bedua Suites an Excellent Rating!! I am usually very critical of lodging accommodations, but this place did exceed my expectations, based on price and quality.

Background: I am an American graduate student who was traveling to Ghana to do some Education consulting work with a start-up company in East Legon for two and half months. I had only been to Africa (Senegal) once before on a short school-organized tour -- so I was a little unsure if I would be able to endure my 10 week term and skeptical on other accommodations.

However, I have to say that my stay at Bedua Suites removed those apprehensive thoughts upon arrival. I was actually picked up by the Owner (Mr. Kobi) and his daughter who greeted me with such warmth that I came to find innate to most of the Ghanians I met during my stay.

Just pulling up to the home, I knew that I could stay here in comfort and ease. Being from Florida, Bedua Suites reminded me of the numerous planned communities for large estate homes that I was so accustom to seeing in the suburbs of the U.S. As you can see from the pictures online, the property has a large open feel and the bedrooms each have their own attached full bath giving you the privacy you want/need. The living/dining room area is also spacious and comfortable, lending itself as a great space for excellent conversation and consumption of good local foods. I was also happy to see A/C units in each bedroom and a back-up generator just in case there was an interruption in power.

Besides the overall rating, the other sub-categories each received the highest mark available. I almost reduced location to very good, but must blame the long commutes on the government and not the property itself. It takes you a long time to get almost anywhere in Accra due to traffic congestion and ongoing construction – so plan your trips/outings accordingly. But, I still feel that the location was great for me. I even walked to the junction to catch the local bus (tro-tro) to the Accra Mall and taxis were also abundant. Overall, Value was the biggest draw. The rates at Bedua give you more value for your money and perfect for short-term or long-term stays. As a graduate student it was very affordable. I had several colleagues stay in Osu (downtown area) and spent most of their earnings in lodging costs.

I definitely plan to return to Ghana to do more consulting work in the future and plan to reserve my stay (well in advance) at Bedua Suites.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Ozzie S
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Hmnnnn what shall i say here? Ok, let me say i was glad i found BeduaHomes through Google who told me the naked truth about a setting that fit my ideas:

And by the time we started talking with the owner: simply known as Mr Kobi, my instinct told me this guys is cool: and so his house should be cooler:

My plane touched down at Kotoka Airport, Accra, one early Monday, morning. And Mr Kobi kept his word to be there to pick us up.

He took us to our Workshop Venue and later drove away with our luggage in his Mini-Van. Later in the day he was there to pick us up to amaze us with a cool palace called BeduaHomes.

I will relish the memory of Accra, Ghana. But i will forever recall the ambience and zest of Mr Kobi. He derive joy in planting smiles in total strangers.

Being a poet and creative writer, BeduaHomes kept a promise that rhymes with my musing mind. I could hear late at night, the chirping of imaginary birds; i could almost swear that my heart beat could capture the free flow of a paradise waterfall.

BeduaHomes gave me and us more reasons to look forward to return flight to Ghana; of course with few bucks.

I need not say much about the clean sheets: because writers are more concerned with the ambience of their caves.

Room Tip: choose the double bed room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business