“A great home away from home”
Review of Bedua Home Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Accra
Bedua Home Suites
Ranked #21 of 194 Speciality Lodging in Accra
Birmingham UK
“A great home away from home”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stayed for a month and were very happy with the accomodation, large spacious bedrooms, laundry room and well equipped kitchen if you want to cook. Location is good, not too far from Accra Mall. With the property also benefitting from security at the main gates,and a generator. Kobi the owner and Prince the Manager were great, Prince will help with whatever you need. So for a well priced, clean & safe place to stay, look no further than Bedua Homes. We will definately return next year.

Room Tip: 1 master, 2 large doubles,and a smaller double, all with tv and ensuites
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SoniaBirminghamUK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I stayed in bedua for about 1 month and i have been very happy. The place is spacious, clean, well equipped and nice. Prince always took very good care of me and assisted when ever I needed it. There is really everything there from TV to washing maschine. Lights off and water shortage are also no problem with a generator and water tank. Sometimes it can be a bit difficult to get there due to the traffic on spinted road. But altogether a really nice place which is very affordable compared to the fancy hotels in Accra. Especially when you stay for a longer period its simply perfect. Thanks so much, Prince...when ever someone asks me for a place in Accra I know which one to recommend.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Alex Lukeman
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Home away from home indeed! Clean, secure, homely, excellent rate, Bedua Home Suites exceeded my expectations during my first visit to Accra in November 2012. I stayed there for 3 weeks and nothing but excellent services from the friendly staff: Kobi, Julie and Prince. I just booked a room for 2 weeks for my next trip this month. I highly recommend Bedua Home Suites for your next visit to Accra.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I rented the place for 2 weeks in february 2013. The manager comes and gies when he likes. His names is Prince. U pay for hotel but in fact u have no privacy . Rooms are not equiped: just a bed! TRansport can be settled by manager and in fact u need him but ..... u pay too much for that. Manager, his name is Prince is NOT to be trusted ! He is a cheater. He ask me 320 cedis for battery and adopter. I never saw battery and my laptop was completetlyresut without even asking. So all i can say is: BE VERy CAREFUL with his place and AVOID

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Leon L
Accra, Ghana
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Excellent getaway from the hustle of traditional hotels. Very homely environment with all you will ever need for a simple relaxing environment. I liked it when i could make my own dish in the spacious and well equiped Kitchen.

Room Tip: Try the one with the Jaccuzzi, i will definately do the next time..
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Simbarashe G
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at Bedua Home Suites during June of 2012. Although the location was quite a distance from the hustle and bustle of downtown Accra, the distance to the taxi station at Manet Junction was not very far. From there, access to all of Accra was quite easy.
The facilities were excellently maintained and spacious and the people staying there (including a dentist, doctor and civil engineer) were friendly and very much like family. Our hosts, including Prince, Edwin and Julie were so helpful, from picking us up at the airport to playing cards and cooking. I absolutely recommend this any traveler to Ghana.

Room Tip: All rooms whether single or double are spacious and well maintained.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank pheoris
LONODN
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Our family's first experience of Ghana, and bedua home was a great place to stay. We stayed for a month and our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. As a family we felt secure and in a safe environment. Kobi, Prince and Julie are friendly and helpful and took care of all our needs, and made us feel right at home from the start. Taking us on tours, and showing us Ghana. Location was good, with easy reach of taxi and bus routes to Accra shopping mall. Looking forward to our next trip a will be staying with Bedua homes, pleasant stay and would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Master with Jacuzzi best room!!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family