“Hidden Gem”
Review of Marvels

Marvels
Ranked #3 of 6 Fun & Games in Accra
Reviewed 22 November 2012

The food is great and affordable, but the menu is very limited. I love the ambiance and the mini golf course is a lot of fun.

Its normally very empty and great place to hide away for lunch for lunch meetings.

The staff are friendly and accommodating. The grilled chicken is delicious.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

This was our first time visiting Marvels. My sister and I took my children. The kids had a great time.Great place to have birthday parties or take the family out.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

more fun when you visit with a group of friends. great for, great ambience quality crowd. I have also been to a couple of events which have been great as well.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My son was invited to a birthday party here and all the children had a good time. There is a small bar where you can buy the usual stuff - drinks, lollies etc. The food the kids had was typical fast food but looked nice enough. My only criticism is that there is no shade on the golf course and it gets VERY hot here. No problems finding it for me as I live within walking distance!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I think a sweet idea such as marvels would be better placed near a traditional tourist spot so they can get more business. Because of where it is you sometimes forget to go there because the location is a bit hidden. It is a gem 'of a place'. Lots of fun and ice cream. I hope it will continue to do well. They may want to come down a bit on the price of rentals for parties but for an afternoon out with friends it is fun and priced well.

2  Thank staceyq2010