I am going back to this hotel next week and to be honest I can't wait. I first went there three years ago with my husband. We had never been there before and were really nervous as had read a lot of bad reviews but we thought lets just chance it and make up our own minds. I was so delighted that we did. The hotel is lovely and really good value for money. Yes ok the food is not very fancy and the drinks are not too strong BUT it's all inclusive so if you don't have or don't want spending money then you have no worries. We were able to find something to eat every meal and on a few occasions lay out by the pool from morning to night soaking up the sun and helping ourselves to the all inclusive drinks. I bought some cheap bottles of vodka across the road in the British shop and was able to top up the all inclusive drinks so happy days really!!!the hotel is not too noisy and I was really happy with the facilities. There is a lovely jacuzzi area on the roof with its own bar if you want to escape for a few hours. The rooms were basic but nice with everything you need and the air conditioning was awesome!! Finals beach was only a two minute walk and there is a lovely cove at the end of the beach hidden in the rocks! I would also recommend the sister hotel in lloret the royal star. I stayed there in June this year and was very pleased. There is even an indoor pool in the basement with a lovely waterfall . Please if you have booked or are thinking if booking don't be put off by negative reviews. It's a lovely little all inclusive resort that is cheap and cheerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale deluxe hotel on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, offering 152 rooms and suites all with balconies and fabulous ocean or garden views. A choice of 7 restaurants and bars, state of the art conference and banquet facilities and close proximity to the airport, the Central Business District, Embassies, shopping malls and the main tourist attractions including Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel Accra has a world-class casino, 3 outdoor pools,a health club with Life Fitness equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet is available everywhere in the hotel. Business amenities at this 4-star deluxe property include a business center, 9 meeting rooms and banquet venues and ocean-front lawns for those special occasions. Full buffet breakfast is complimentary. Guests have access to complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle. Guest parking is complimentary. The staff can arrange tour/ticket assistance, wedding services and business services.Car rental services. Additional amenities include a no-smoking rooms, concierge desk, multilingual staff , event catering, beach access and a kids playground.The 152 air-conditioned guestrooms at La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel include IPod docks and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies with ocean or lush garden views. Televisions are equipped with premium satellite channels with free movie channels. All accommodations provide desks, safes, direct-dial phones, irons/ironing boards upon request. Suites have microwaves, crockery, utensils and full-size refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided. Beds have pillow-top mattress, duvets and king-size pillows. In-room minibars (stock upon request) and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms offer bathtubs with handheld power showerheads, double sinks. Additional suite amenities include complimentary newspapers, slippers and bathrobes. In addition, a turndown service is offered nightly, housekeeping is available daily, and amenities available on request include in-room massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Palm Royal Beach
- La Palm Royal Beach Hotel