“Regal's for a good curry”
Review of Regal Restaurant

Regal Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Maseru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Regal Restaurant offer traditional Indian food.specializing in in a fusion of mugali and international cuisine,we offer patrons chance to delve into a world of mystery unraveled with spice.
Ladybrand
“Regal's for a good curry”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Regal's is a Indian Restaurant in the 'Basotho' Hat area and has excellent cuisine.

Visited May 2012

Jamaica
“Regal Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Apart from the Lesotho Sun Hotel (a little pricey), the only decent meal to be had in Maseru. When the new Peri Peri restaurant across from Maseru Sun, this place may finally have some competition.

Visited March 2012
regy R, Front Office Manager at Regal Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 January 2017
Hello
WandaRah

Thank you for your review, we hope to see again at The Regal.
vienna
“Wow! Decent indian food in Maseru. Who'd a thunk it?”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Was in Maseru for business. Decided to try the Regal because it is right down the road from the Maseru Sun Hotel where I was staying. I was prepared for the worst, but I was impressed by the quality of the food at this restaurant. I ordered a bog standard indian dish - chicken tika masala - and it was totally great. Fresh ingredients and a nice overall taste to the food. The atmosphere in the restaurant is pleasant and relaxing. I recommend that you try for a table on the terrace - the view isn't great, but you'll have some fresh air. One last comment: I don't mean to give the impression that this was the best indian I've had in my life, but for Maseru, a town with little of interest for travelers, the food was excellent. Maybe we'll go back again tonight, because I don't think there are that many decent restaurants here in Maseru.

• Visited December 2011