“A solid bet for Maseru”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Have eaten at Piri Piri several times, and will continue to do so as it is only one of the better options for Maseru. That being said, the food has always been tasty, atmosphere is interesting - great outside - and the service is fine. Don't expect to have a quick lunch or dinner - it will take some time, especially in larger groups. Always good, and I'll be back several times.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I went here with a colleague from work.

First thing to say is that the staff all speak excellent English and provide really good service. We arrived on a busy night without a booking. When the young lady who greeted us checked, the man in charge immediately put us at a table that was already booked and said he would just deal with those people when the time came.

We were in a small front room, with only enough room for 4 tables. The problem there is that each time the door is opened for staff or guests, it lets in cold air.

I haven't really had Portugese before so I didn't know what to expect. I had a dish that I had never heard of before which was strips of steak in a sort of stew. Very yummy.

As a bonus, they also could do a hot chocolate afterwards (not easy to find in Maseru).

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The number for the restaurant is +266 223 15892

Really excellent food! I would recommend the prawns and the specials. The fries are really good and I would think is one of the best places in Maseru. They have a delicious and very hot sauce that come with the bread. The will warm your bread if you want and bring a heat lamp if you are cold. Really great and have gone back again and again.

4  Thank Mdclaros
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I went there for my Birthday Dinner with friends and we had an awesome time!!!The prawns are a must try! The Portuguese Beer went down super well!!! The desert was awesome and the waitresses were super friendly! We waited for a reasonable time for the meal to arrive... and when it did, we dug in! It was a great meal with calming music.
I also like the fact that we had to make a reservation... Walk-Ins are okay during lunch as the restaurant isn't too busy... Love IT!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

If you eat here, order the chicken, anything else is not great but you can eat it; but if you order the chicken, you get your moneys worh, I really enjoyed, we went there for friends birthday lunch and we were happy, all of us except those who did not eat the chicken

1  Thank Likonelo L