“Amazing stay - highly recommended for business trips!”
Review of Mamba Point Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Monrovia
Mamba Point Hotel
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Monrovia
Monrovia, Liberia
“Amazing stay - highly recommended for business trips!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've a loyal Mamba Point customer, as it's the best hotel in Monrovia, but this trip has been different. Mamba Point is now connected to the underground fiber optic cable, so the internet is incredibly fast! I am now able to work as efficiently from my computer in Liberia as I would from the U.S. as a result of the fast internet. Coupled with hotel owners that treat you like family, a delicious sushi bar, consistently hearty pours of wine at the restaurant, a view of the Atlantic, and fresh mangoes at breakfast (during the rainy season), this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Administrator_, Manager at Mamba Point Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Devconsultant,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely and thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate your feedback!

We are glad that the view from our property and the customer service were to your liking during your stay with us. We do pride ourselves in ensuring that we offer the fastest internet services to all our guests. We also strive to exceed the expectations of our guests at our Sushi Bar.

It was a pleasure having you stay again at the Mamba Point Hotel and we are grateful for your unwavering loyalty.

We look forward to many more opportunities to be of service to you. All the best!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The facility is overall good. The room is very very basic. I have stayed for two weeks and had three meals a day at the hotel. A lot of workers but productivity is not much. Everyday, cleaners use broom to sweep the indoor floor and corridor without opening any windows or doors. If you ever visit the hotel, you would understand why it is not such a good idea.
Mr. Elwa was extremely helpful and because of him, I expect the hotel service and overall management would be improved.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent accomadations. Will come back again. Staff go all the way to please. Very friendly. Love this place. They are building a swimming pool and gym in the vented courtyard on the property now. Made a mistake and tried to eat next door one day. Don't waste your time or money. Stay with Mamba Point.

Room Tip: Get a high floor on back
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed an Mamba Point for a little over a week and my stay was mostly average. The staff are friendly and cheerful, the rooms are ok but small for my liking. The bar and restaurant very lively.
The hotel has a pool but in a different location across the road, the breakfast is very English/American for an African hotel, even in a mango season they served non of that. My lowest point is when they gave me a 1.5 litre of bottled water to last me 8 days in the hotel???This is absurd. Took an issue with the manager and he told me his hands are tied. For $200, i think bottled water could be a minimum.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Gaborone, Botswana
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I love the Mamba hotel. Its close to the beach, and away from the hassle. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is great. The rooms are comfortable for both short and long stays. It is rather pricy though, is that to do with being in Liberia with limited choice? I know am staying at Mamba if I come back here again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a seaview.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Eloi N, Manager at Mamba Point Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Scholastica W.,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Mamba Point Hotel.

We strive to offer the best possible experience to our guests; it was a pleasure reading your positive comments about the friendliness of our staff and our unique location.

I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed our food, which I will be sure to pass to our executive chef, Abimbola.

Your warm recommendation is truly appreciated. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Liberia!
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the last five years. Certainly there have been changes and conveniences have been added, but the menu rema
Ins unaltered. I have experienced the same breakfast spread for all theseyears!
Having said that, the terrace is obviously the place inMonrovia to meet everybody. The Sushi bar is still the best in town, and the location is simply the best.

Room Tip: Front first floor
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lene-Bappa
Eloi N, Front Office Manager at Mamba Point Hotel, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Bappaditya C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate your feedback!

We are glad the location of our hotel and the atmosphere on our terrace were to your liking. We do pride ourselves on having the best sushi restaurant in Monrovia. We are delighted by your continued patronage of our property.

We look forward to many more opportunities to being of service to you.
Accra, Ghana
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have stayed at Mamba point hotel and the customer service is wonderful, but I think it's a bit pricy compared to other hotels that offer the same services. They have 2 types of room one that is renovated and another that's not and it's the same price. My advise choose the rooms that are renovated. The food is great.

Room Tip: get the room that are renovated all the rooms on the 4th and third floor
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business