Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2012

The Attawfeek Hotel is located in a great location in Tripoli...within walking distance from several restaurants, a decent-sized supermarket, and even Martyr's Square. One of the best perks of the Attawfeek is that it has it's own satellite internet connection, therefore the internet is very reliable...and thus, the hotel is well-liked by business travelers. The rooms are decent, and it is very clean, which is another perk! The lobby can be a bit smokey at times and also may feel a bit crowded. There is an ATM machine in the lobby (which has not been working, but they hope to have up and running soon). The staff is very friendly, and I would recommend this hotel as a good 3-star choice in Tripoli!

Date of stay: March 2012
4  Thank Libyatravelandtours
Reviewed 2 February 2011

I did my share of travelling and hotels..... And this one takes the cake....
Excellent rooms...
Fast service....
Quite location....
Clean.....
And most importantly very well priced..
I stayed in attawfeek hotel Hotel for approximately for seven months, during which I always felt that I am at home

Date of stay: December 2010
6  Thank sinansarkan
Reviewed 5 January 2011

The Affawfeek is a mid-range business class hotel with a friendly staff, who always seemed happy to see us and often inquired about our tourist activities. We thought that everyone, from reception to dining room staff, provided very good service.

The hotel has three sections with the newest building opening four months ago. My husband and I stayed for five December nights in a standard double room on the fifth floor of building B. Our room was clean, quiet (we did hear the call to prayer at 6:30 a.m.) and comfortable. It offered plenty of storage space, including four shelves in the large bathroom (tub with shower), a firm bed, and a large flat-screen TV with myriad channels, including many in English. We could relax in two easy chairs by a table or work at desk space.

A buffet breakfast, included in the room price, was served in the hotel's small dining room on the first floor. The large number of offerings included four hot dishes, fresh fruit, juices, cheese, myriad salads, sweets, breads, yogurt, coffee and tea. A gym, below the dining room, has enough equipment, such as free weights and a treadmill, for a decent workout.

The hotel is about a 15-minute walk to Green Square, depending on the traffic encountered. It can take a while and be daunting to cross a busy Tripoli street.

We only encountered one problem (very minor) during our stay. We traveled without a laptop and often found it impossible to connect with the Internet on the free computer in the lobby. The hotel's new building across the street also had connection difficulties with the free computer that it provides for guests.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rumples
Reviewed 28 December 2010

I have stayed @ Attawfeek Hotel for almost one year and everything went fine, clean and comfortable hotel in a perfect location near to Madena, shouk the sea, the sttuf were very nice and helpful, the service is great, and even the Hotel Owners and partners were very nice polite, they make me feel home!
wants to thank all of them for their Hospitality,
Attawfeek will always be my First place to visit, whenever i will have the chance to visit Libya again :)
And for sure i recommed Attawfeek hotel without hesitating :)
Good Luck (^-^)

Date of stay: August 2010
1  Thank NABINABILA
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I stayed at the Attawfeek for 3 nights while staying in Tripoli. Every member of staff was polite, accommodating and wanted to help me in a pleasant way. They took awesome care while looking for a lost luggage by airline. Mohamed, thank you very much.
I recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Tripoli.

Date of stay: November 2010