No sense in staying here, if you are not just looking for the colonial feeling that you can Smell here, have visited many hotels in madagascar and this has not the position it should have.
- great view from the terrace.
- looks like you are going back in time if you like this.
- this is on the top of antananarivo, far away from any spot, may be ok if you are on vacation and full of time to waste on the road everytime you want to go somewhere.
- no taxis handy
- have to climb on stairs to go out and reach the road and to go in your room, really climbing.
- bad smell in the rooms from the wallpaper, we had two different and both of them had a bad smell.
- one of the rooms had the loo in the middle of the room with no wall to protect it:-(
- too pricey for what you get, you get much better in tana for less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a genuine traditional Malagasy House, all in red bricks with a balcony with breathtaking views over the city. lokanga is centrally located in the heart of an historical area, perched on the royal hill of Antananarivo a few step from the Queen's Palace. All the rooms are individually styled and decorated with family antiques and full comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Lokanga Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokanga Boutique Hotel Madagascar/Antananarivo