I have stayed at Hotel Colbert on many occasions during business trips to UCB Bank, up to & including year 2000. Measured against other international brand hotels I found Hotel Colbert vibrant, full of character with the most friendly & wonderful staff & spotlessly clean rooms. Although the Hotel is more "French/Malagasy orientated'' I felt very comfortable as an English speaking person. Most business establishments are within walking distance, lots of steps & lots of exercise !! The poor beggars can be a pain, it's perhaps a reflection of their hard life on the streets - Just feel fortunate you are not in their situation and enjoy the amazing experience of Madagascar. Great view of the Royal Palace. Ms Dave Farrell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo