This is my second visit to "Tana" and the first time staying at the Hotel Colbert.
Location is very good - siting rigt next to the Parliament - although around 30 minutes to an hour from the airport depending on traffic.
The rooms are big but haven't been modernised in maybe 15 years. They have great views over the city and are kept pretty clean. The best thing about the hotel is the choise of facilities with 3 restaurants, a gorgeous casino, shops and bars. Its a small oasis in the heart of a chaotic city.
If you end up in "Tana" I would recommend this as the best place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo