Despite its large size this hotel has very uneven (or no) standards of quality and service. You need luck for a very good stay and if you are out of luck you can have a poor one. First offered a very bad room. When asked for a change they agreed and for the same price gave me a much better one just across the hall. The service in the restaurant is excellent, yet the front desk staff act if they are doing a favor just talking to you. I have never received such bad service from front desk hotel staff as in this hotel. The area of the hotel can be considered cramped or charming depending of your preferences--but it does have character--unlike the Carlton. I may return but I will have to consider it carefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo