We arrived at Hotel Corbert on Saturday 24th August. The receptionist was efficient and friendly as we were one of the first of our party to check in.
We checked in as our rooms were ready. When I arrived in my room I felt it was dusty and dark. I had also requested that they do not have any feathers in the room as I am highly allergic. Unfortunately they could not change the pillows as they only had pillows with feathers so they suggested I move to the La Varangue down the road which was a far more acceptable Hotel.
The Hotel Corbert cashiers also do not carry large amounts of cash so they could only exchange small values of Euro for Ariary which does not help. There is an exchange bureau about 100m away which they did not tell us about as I presume they wanted to do the exchange. They were all polite and helpful. Most staff could speak rudimentary English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo