We spent separate 3 nights here , whilst visiting other parts of madagascar .The rooms - are ok , ask for new part of hotel floor 5 and up.Breakfast is fine , reasonable selection , the gastronomic experience meal is also fair value for money .In a very safe part of town , one can walk safely about , the spa is a bit dated and jaded - but as good as it gets .
Dinner service slow , but food fair value .
Kettles in rooms - but no coffee /milk or tea , wi-fi only in lobby area , tv channels very limited unless fluent in French
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo