We stayed in the double private room on three occasions while in Tana and loved each visit. The staff were so friendly and helpful; one time my husband was ill so they arranged for a doctor to visit, and another time we arrived quite late so we arranged for them to have canard à la vanille waiting for us... They are so considerate! Our room was spacious and was next to a common room with a balcony overlooking the city. I would have preferred a mosquito net. The bathroom was clean and the whole place kept tidy. They arranged for a great driver to take us to and from the airport who we were really comfortable with. We were unable to get the Wi-Fi or internet on the computer to work. We'd return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tana-Jacaranda guesthouse, "a home away from Home", is located in the center of Antananarivo. Room rates are reasonable, and our cooking of Malagasy, Asian, Italian and French is appreciated. Corridors provide access to balconies that offer a beautiful sight of Tana. Free use of an Internet terminal as well as a wifi connection for client laptop. "Tana-Jacaranda team" gives you useful tips for your trip. Pick up and drop off to airport can be easily arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tana-Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tana-Jacaranda Hotel Antananarivo
- Tana-Jacaranda Madagascar/Antananarivo