We stayed at La Varangue for only one night at the end of our tour—and we loved it. Our suite was enormous and well-appointed. The restaurant is excellent. Unfortunately we couldn't keep our room for a second night and ended up at the Carlton just up the street. The Carlton, while nice, is large and commercial compared to the homey feeling of La Varangue. La Varangue is definitely the place I'd go back to on a return trip to Madagascar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming guest house in the center of an upscale neighborhood of the capital. Fruit of the marriage of Madagascar and colonial style architecture, this house offers the proximity of the commercial district Antaninarenina.La Veranda is Ambohitsirohitra next to the office of the presidence.Le The Veranda restaurant overlooks a lovely garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Varangue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Varangue Antananarivo
- La Varangue Hotel Antananarivo
- La Varangue Madagascar/Antananarivo