I moved from the Hotel Corbert to La Varangue because I felt that Hotel Corbert’s rooms were dusty and dark.
When checking in, the staff at La Varangue were really helpful. The room was not as large as the Hotel Corbert but was clean, comfortable and of a higher standard. The gardens were beautiful and staff very accommodating. Water pressure was strong and had constant hot water. There was also free WiFi anywhere in the hotel.
Breakfast was also very good. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming guest house in the center of an upscale neighborhood of the capital. Fruit of the marriage of Madagascar and colonial style architecture, this house offers the proximity of the commercial district Antaninarenina.La Veranda is Ambohitsirohitra next to the office of the presidence.Le The Veranda restaurant overlooks a lovely garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Varangue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Varangue Antananarivo
- La Varangue Hotel Antananarivo
- La Varangue Madagascar/Antananarivo