“Bottomless dessert!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The KUDéTA is a trendy ethnic chic decor restaurant for casual and elegant people.Our cuisine is genuinely global mixed with malagasy exotic flavours and spices.The menu makes imaginative use of local ingredients according to the seasons.You'll also discover our extensive wine list to please the most sophisticated palate and match with our food.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The menu changes weekly and for today's lunch, I ordered squid with polenta. It was really good except the squid was a little over cooked hence a little tough. Otherwise, fantastic food and the dessert was even better. The best thing about this place was, if you order the same dessert the 2nd time and above, it free! Binge on dessert, why not?! Go ahead! The atmosphere is really nice and staff very friendly and spoke pretty good English. Highly recommended. :)

1  Thank Ratpackers

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This restaurant is supposed to be one of the top restaurants of Antananarivo, but we were a bit disappointed. The food is good but did not meet our expectations. Staff was not attentive at all.The decorations and lightning are nice.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My colleague and I had delicious chicken and duck dishes. The wine list is short but selective. Lovely ambience. Get there early; the place fills up quickly.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Another one wonderful restaurant I had the opportunity to discover when if was settled in Antananarivo for more than 4 years since I married.

The decor and atmosphere is a beautiful medley of old and modern, and the decor's warmth is thanks to all stuffs made of wood, ie the wall, the stairs, etc.

The staff was always smily and welcoming, and the food was delicious in general. I especially enjoyed the verrines, "Magret de canard" and the dark chocolate mud cake accompanied with a ball of local vanilla ice, which my husband and I very often came to enjoy after we had dinner at home.

1  Thank Uma B
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Good food but can be variable (although the last few times I have been here it has been good), the decor is nice and the service is top notch. Nice in a group as they have long tables!