I stayed here for 3 nights for a work conference that was held in a much more expensive hotel down the road. I chose the Pacific because it was affordable but I regret that decision. I should have known by the empty parking lot that this was not a winner.
- comfortable bed/ linens
- great shower/ water pressure
- indian food in restaurant
- many broken things in my room (broken floor tiles covered up by a rug...real classy)
- light bulbs out
- dark, narrow hallways
- poor breakfast, even ran out of food 2 of the 3 times I ate there.
- value for money, too expensive
Avoid this place. Spend the extra $20 and go to the Golden Peacock down the road- night and day difference. I did for my 4th night and I wish I would have made the switch sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large alchol free hotel with an excellent Indian restuarant near the African Development Bank, USAID, the Central Bank and other Government of Malawi ministeries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.