“once was enough”

Cuisines: Chinese
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“once was enough”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Service = poor, food = sub par, ambiance = non existent. The tables adjacent to mine were a mess with leftovers strewn about with no effort to clean them during the hour I sat there. The waiter disappeared for good after bringing my starter and entree at the same time.

Visited April 2013

Lilongwe, Malawi
“Not as good as it was a year ago”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Used to be my favorite Chinese restaurant I've ever eaten at. The last 3 times I've been there, it was not quite as good. The sesame chicken was my favorite. with a slightly crispy texture and a thick honey/sesame glaze. Recently the chicken is not at all crispy and the glaze has become a watery sauce with less flavor.

Visited February 2013