“Great Chinese food”

Noble China
Ranked #46 of 78 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Pork with cabbage. Anything on the menu has been excellent. I like spicy. I have introduced several people and no one has been disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Service = poor, food = sub par, ambiance = non existent. The tables adjacent to mine were a mess with leftovers strewn about with no effort to clean them during the hour I sat there. The waiter disappeared for good after bringing my starter and entree at the same time.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Used to be my favorite Chinese restaurant I've ever eaten at. The last 3 times I've been there, it was not quite as good. The sesame chicken was my favorite. with a slightly crispy texture and a thick honey/sesame glaze. Recently the chicken is not at all crispy and the glaze has become a watery sauce with less flavor.