“Best Place to stay, for long and short term!”
Review of Yelen So

Yelen So
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bamako
Yelen So
Ranked #6 of 24 Bamako B&B and Inns
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Best Place to stay, for long and short term!”
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I have stayed in this place for almost 3 months and I was so happy at this B&B. It is a place with a nice atmosphere, runned by a very nice and experienced woman who can help you to find your way in West-Africa. I have had the best time here and I miss this nice place, it really felt like a home to me. I would really recommend this place as the best place to stay when youre going to Bamako.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business

Families
Couples
Bamako, Mali
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I'm glad to be the first to write about this exceptional place to stay in Bamako. As I'm living there since quite a time I have something to say! :-)
Fofo Afrique is a very comfortable place where you can hide from the busy malian capital. It offers a familiar atmosphere and enough opportunities to relax. It is very well situated within the city. It is very close to "Rue Blabla", the street in which all tastes can be satisfied. Fofo Afrique is run by an experienced woman which can provide tons of information about Mali and Western Africa in general. It's definitely recommended!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business