“Amazing Food Experience in Bamako”
Review of Zorba le Grec

Zorba le Grec
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Bamako
Cuisines: American, African, Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Zorba le Grec is fantastic! The menu is...Well, there isn't one. Just tell Manolis (the owner) what you like or don't like and he brings you a huge spread of delicious Greek food to share family style. He also makes the most amazing feta cheese--from scratch! The ambiance is laid back, sunny, and clean. As far as Bamako restaurants go, this is one of the best. Highly recommended especially if you need a break from pizza and brochettes!

There are newer reviews for Zorba le Grec

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Since my childhood (with my parents and till now) I have been tavelling numeous times to Greece.
As Greek restaurants are ubiquitous in my hometown Vienna, like anywhere else in Europe, it happens quite often that I end up in a Greek Restaurant. One can say, that I love mediterean food and in particular Greek and Lebanese food.
I must say that, in a certain aspect, this is one of the best Greek restaurants I have ever been.
Manolis the owner is an outstanding chef. His food is natural, simple, ethnic and delicious!
I have never tried a la carte, in the approx 12 times I have been dining there, I always followed Manolis recommendation (anothe typical Greek feature).
I am living in Bamako since more than a year now and the Zorbas restaurant is one of the very few restaurants where never ever even the slightest complaint was heard by anyone within the international community . The prices are fair and the athmosphere is very friendly.

efcharisto, thank you Manolis

1  Thank Christian H
Reviewed 11 March 2014

You will not regret visiting Zorba Le Grec! Authentic cuisine, homemade cheese, ouzo and yogurt! Fantastic host, you feel like you are in Greece for a moment.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've eaten here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. I let Manolis, the super friendly owner, set the menu. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I Was There And Was Perfect.The Food Was Tasty The Place Clean And The Service Very..Very Good.Is aTraditional Creek Restaurant...You Have To Visit.....Manolis he is the manager he is very friendly.h they have very nice tzatziki creek salad and the meetreally very good.