“Good Indian food in Port Louis”
Review of Mystic Masala

Ranked #47 of 97 Restaurants in Port Louis
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stopped here for a quick meal during our visit to Port Louis. The food items on the menu are limited for choice but what was available was of excellent taste and quality with value for money.
Good location.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Primely located at the Caudan waterfront, visible from the highway as well, this place doesnt look very attractive at close quarters. But the food was amazing. Indian tourists in Port Louis can truly count on getting a feel of home from here. Two of us ordered a thali and there was enough to share for lunch.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

On first impressions this place looks like it would be awful. Wrong, the best Indian food in Mauritius, at good prices, often stop off here when in Port Louis for a chicken Frankie thinking about it is making my mouth water.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

If you want casual, no fuss street food - this is the place. I was not expecting too much when we went here but 1 look at the choley bhature that were being delivered to the front table reeled me in! Been back loads of times - pani puri, punjabi samose - all good and no fuss!
Being Brit/Asian I'm always concerend that places like this might give me food poisoning but it is clean and tasty - I would encourage any Punjabis/ Indians on holiday to try it when you need your Indian food fix! Bit odd sitting by the motorway by I just imagined I was on GT road!

Great casual place and cheap as chips! Love it!

1  Thank punjabi-in-paradise
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Went to Port Louis and found this great place to eat and had dinner there. Mystic Masala...A Taste of India. It was definitely a taste of India! Also met the owners...such awesome people...down to earth and friendly. My husband and I are definitely coming to eat here again on our next trip to Mauritius.

2  Thank Sheil J