“Namaste restaurant - Indian cuisine”
Review of Namaste

Namaste
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Port Louis
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Namaste is one of my fav restaurants, mostly because I love Indian food. The mixture of spices, colours, flavours with a very pleasant atmosphere and good customer service make this restaurant a must in my opinion. Highly recommended to those who love exotic, spices and flavours!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stopped in for lunch while visiting Port Louis last week. The food was fantastic and worth paying a few extra bucks. Wouldn't do it again though as it should be easy to find great food in this city for less.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Hi, just had lunch at Namaste Restaurant at the waterfront of port-louis.
It was soooo fabulous..
I ordered Dal Makhani with grilled chicken malai tikka + salads. The chicken was perfectly grilled with the malai tikka sauce ... hmmm so delicious.
I strongly recommend Namaste Restaurant...so nice experience.

Thanks

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Good and tasty Indian cuisine with a nice view. I just had Veg biryani over there which was actually good

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We went to Namaste for lunch. We are from uk and I'm very used to eating out at curry houses From rusholme to brick lane. This was the best tasting curry I've had in a very long time. I had a rogan josh Kashmiri. It was fantastic. Price wise for mauritius, it is expensive, but compare it to a uk curry house it's the same if not cheaper.
We went with another couple, one if whom was Indian and said it was the best tasting food he's had outside of India.
I hadn't looked at tripadvisor before going, but am really surprised at some of the negative comments. We had a fab time with great food. Would highly recommend.