Le Suffren is a great hotel. I had the pleasure of staying in Mauritius for 3 months and I stayed in the apart-hotels at Le Suffren. The staff were fantastic, and with a bit of encouraging, did everything possible to make my stay as pleasant and comfortable imaginable.
The facilities are great and the On the Rocks Bar is nothing short of the best bar in Port Louis. Run by charming and helping staff, Friday nights 'Happy Hour' is the place to be in Mauritius.
The spa in the hotel is simple and exactly what you need, run by capable therapists who also give excellent service.
For business this is probably your best option. 15 minutes to Ebene, CyberCity and a 5 minute walk into Port Louis town centre. On the weekends your closest beach, Flic en Flac is maybe 25 minutes away.
Highly recommend this place, you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront node in Port Louis next to the Caudan Waterfront and the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Le Suffren Hotel & Marina offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a unique location in the capital of Mauritius. Ideally located within walking distance of the central business district and close to the Pailles International Convention Centre and Cybercity, Le Suffren is also within easy reach of the various cultural and tourist sites in Mauritius. Facing the marina or the mountains, our 102 bedrooms offer great levels of comfort in a modern décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Mauritius/Port Louis