So when I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with a warm smile from Andesi, Graziella, Stephanie, Michael and of course Siva - great Management you have :)
Then upon embarking to Le Caudan to join my awesome Microsoft team, I experienced a water taxi for the first time in my life, and I would like to thank Lindsay and Rishie for an amazing experience throughout my stay.
I truly enjoyed the 5 star menu at the restaurant with awesome service from Vikash & Avinash, and of course my weekends were complimented with awesome drinks from ON THE ROCKS - you need to get in contact with Arvino, Fabiano, Jayshan, Dylan & Stacy, never a late drink, but then again this is a great team lead by Neetin & Clayton with whom I had many great conversations about London and our (Clayton & I) homeland South Africa. My highlight bar moments were the happy hour on Friday(s) where the hotel transforms into a nightclub, however I am sad that I will be missing a great party tonight with International DJs (JD Davis & Junior Jack)
I will certainly be back in the coming months, and would certainly recommend Le Suffren not just for business travel, but for the occasional globetrotter. You are bound to enjoy the amazing gym facilities, pool with artificial beach (good for some time with your favorite book), and for the ultimate relaxation please visit the spa and make use of your complimentary 60 minute massage of your choice, please ask for Shalini, Sara will be able to help you with that.
Thank you to the entire Le Suffren team for the awesome hospitality, and waking me up after a rough night to ensure I didn't miss my tour of beautiful Mauritius.
A major part of my hospitality was always finding my room fresh and clean after work, and my minibar always refilled, and my towels changed before I needed to ask.
Au revoir and see you soon - YOU all rock.
I will be back in a flash :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront node in Port Louis next to the Caudan Waterfront and the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Le Suffren Hotel & Marina offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a unique location in the capital of Mauritius. Ideally located within walking distance of the central business district and close to the Pailles International Convention Centre and Cybercity, Le Suffren is also within easy reach of the various cultural and tourist sites in Mauritius. Facing the marina or the mountains, our 102 bedrooms offer great levels of comfort in a modern décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Mauritius/Port Louis