“Salads”
Review of Mugg & Bean

Mugg & Bean
Ranked #74 of 134 Restaurants in Windhoek
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Bread and salad!!! We want more food! More specials and more value for money! Olthaver & List's management should eat more at there own restaurants (undercover). Whenever have you ever! heard about a special in one of your outlets!!

1  Thank vera c
There are newer reviews for Mugg & Bean

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Bad service over all. Although the food is good. I suggest management should step up.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Conveniently located, no service at all - only food! Disappointing.

1  Thank Ansie S
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Prepare for a long wait if you order food or only drinks. It is unlikely the waiters will be able to answer any questions you ask as they seem to have no kowledge of the menu. Food not great either - you can do MUCH better.

1  Thank StormyGiraffe
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Mugg and Bean is a well known South African cofee shop franchise - I was bitterly disapointed in the overall standard of service, food, etc at the M&B Meruea Mall.
The M&B in South Africa are great for breakfast, lunch - food is always good, service is great and you feel as if you are treated as a customer.
Unfortunately the experience I had at this particular M&B left much to be desired,
I ordered the M&B OTG (On the go breakfast) consisting of 1 egg, 3 rashors of bacon and toast - and a cuppachino.
Normaly you are asked how you would like the egg and what toast (brown, white or health)
I asked for over easy medium and heath bread - what i got was a soft runny egg, white bread and a cold coffee.
Slapped down with aplomb in front of me. When I complained that this was not what I had asked for I was informed that the kitchen messed up!! Surely waitron!! You check the order coming off the line, if you have any pride or clue on customer service.
So i let rip as i felt as if I was recieving a huge favour from the staff. Coffee was replaced, was not interested in the rest as I was in a rush - so made do and paid -without a tip.
I do suggest that the place is checked on M&B and the staff are trained and the place recieves a spring clean, it really is a little grubby.
Its a great pity that I had this experience as I have only had fantastic service at the M&B's I have been to in South Africa - normaly once a month at least.

1  Thank C K