Hilton Windhoek
US$208
Jordani B&B Windhoek(Windhoek)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$81
US$160
US$151
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$125
Hotel Pension Uhland(Windhoek)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
Hotel Thule(Windhoek)
US$171
US$321
Arebbusch Travel Lodge(Windhoek)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$105
1,494 results
All reviewssky barthe executive loungerooftop poolmodern hoteltop floormain restaurantbreakfast buffetbusiness tripenjoyed my staywi firooms are spaciousgymcbdafricacountrypitysafari
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Rooms are comfortable and reasonably sized. Had a front facing room on the 2nd floor and the road was somewhat of a nuisance. Service was average, but better than what I've had elsewhere in Windhoek. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dirk B
RomanKopacek, General Manager at Hilton Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Dirk B,

Thank you very much for your comments. Glad to inform you that, we have implemented further trainings initiatives after 14 months of operations and 80.000 recorded training hours our target is to achieve 100.000 by end of the year, which should certainly have a positive impact and a further improvement in service quality.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I have spent one night at Hilton Windhoek with my family (wife and two kids). Very good experience for all of us. Location is strategic to walk around and visit some shops in the city center. Room we stayed at the Hilton was very good, we had very good meals (dinner and lunch) at hotel restaurant, personnel were keen to please us, breakfast was very good as well. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear MFonteiro,

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am gald to hear that you had a positive stay with your family. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

You want to be next to the business center and nevertheless in an almost brand new hotel complex, then choose the Hilton Windhoek! Nice room, all amenities, good location! Yes, it's a kind of high-rise, and some may not appreciate this kind of architecture.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Alfredswitzerland,

Thanks for your kind comments which I have gladly shared with my team. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Having heard so much about this hotel I was pleased to find the facts were true. The staff are excellent, the room was clean tidy well appointed and the service areas all well equipped and laid out. A short stop for me overnight but the staff were there for all my needs. Will be back next time for sure and as I now have found what I believe to be the best in Windhoek will not go elsewhere.
Minor reception computer glitches/slow caused some issues but that as it may is minor in the scale of things. Thanks for this & future stays.

Room Tip: Go several times and get the Hilton Honors and upgrade to higher floors etc
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear ChrisJ,

Thanks for your kind comments which I have shared with my team, rest assured that after 15 months of operation we are still challenging ourselves every day to further improve for such valuable guests as yourself.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

It's a beautiful hotel and an excellent location, but both times there were problems getting my bill straight at checkout. We're talking 20-30 minutes and multiple reiterations before it was right. I paid the hotel for the shuttle to the airport and then the driver wanted to be paid at the airport. Everything is extra cost - breakfast, internet, you name it. One trash can in the room and I didn't know they made trash cans that small.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear CathrynC,

Thanks for your valuable comments and my sincere apologies that some areas did not function as you deserve to get them right every single time. Please be assured that I have personally spoke to respective Department heads and have taken corrective actions so to avoid such shortcomings in the near future. Glad to inform you that, we have implemented further trainings initiatives after 14 months of operations and 80.000 recorded training hours our target is to achieve 100.000 by end of the year, which should certainly have a positive impact and a further improvement in service quality.

Feel free to contact me directly via Roman.Kopacek@hilton.com.

With kind regards.