“Boutique in every way”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Windhoek
Belvedere Boutique Hotel
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Windhoek
Reviewed 15 October 2012

STayed there for one night in September . Was quite surprised to find such a "gem' in Windhoek . Totaly exceeded my expectations on quality, comfort and service. The rooms where immaculate and verry comfortable. Definitely my next residence for business in Windhoek.

Room Tip: The suites are a definite must . Parking was a bit of a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I am using this beautiful boutique hotel regularly for staying over and conferences. It is suitable for the serious business traveller and any couple looking for someplace special while they explore the capital city (I haven't seen many children around so I don't know what it is like for families with small children). Easy access and close to major attractions makes this first choice for me. Only serves breakfast but boy is it hearty! They also offer spa services.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Phlip_10
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The rooms are beautifully furnished and the beds are blissfully comfortable. The grounds are superbly maintained and very peaceful.

The staff were very helpful. Our flight to London didn't leave till late evening but they very kindly allowed us to catch the afternoon sun on the terrace after a morning spent in Windhoek. For an hotel of similar quality in Europe you'd pay at least twice the price.

If the management want to make one little tweak I'd suggest using teapots at breakfast.

Should I return to Windhoek the Belvedere would be my first choice.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErnestLondo
Reviewed 16 July 2012

When travelling to Windhoek for business it's a pleasure ot stay with Belvedere Boutique hotel. The service is always excellent and the rooms are spacious and warm. The bathrooms are clean and modern, and the rooms are fully functional with plush interiors.

I particularly enjoy the "common" areas of the kitchen, fireplace and dining area which is great for socializing in the evenings. The breakfast is included and one of the best in Windhoek. Always fresh, generous and a wide variety of healthy options. Unfortuntely Belvedere doesn't have a restaurant on site in the evenings, but the staff are always willing to assist in ordering take aways, and they go out of their way to set the table for you.

Belvedere Boutique Hotel is a great hotel and well worth a stay in Windhoek.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank megmills
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Well situated in a good suburb! Felt very safe at all times. Rooms and bathrooms are really nice and pretty well appointed. Great pool on a hit Windhoek day. Very nice breakfast too! All in all, I would definitely stay here again if I was visiting Namibia again!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We love the Belvedere- my company only uses this hotel as it is great value at the price and they really go the extra mile. Service without a fuss, we can not be happier than what we are.

Common areas are great to relax in. They have a large honesty bar and the drinks are very inexpensive. Linnen and rooms are in good shape and breakfast is a very good spread!

Free wifi is a great bonus, but the speed is not always very good

Room Tip: request a new room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I travelled to Windhoek for business but Belvedere Boutique hotel is perfect for business and holidays.

The rooms are stunning, I had a large room (double room) with fresh linen, Lounge area, TV and desk, the bathroom was beautiful and big, with bath and basin. The rooms were cleaned every day, coffee station replenished and they even packed my clothes into the cupboard!

The staff attention to detail was exceptional – arranging with a near-by restaurant for dinner (Belvedere went to collect dinner at no extra cost!) and setting the table beautifully each night. There are stunning “common” areas to relax, self-help kitchen, with honest bar a number of lounges, dining room table, fireplace and a swimming pool. The breakfast was also great, fresh and with a wide variety. The reception is well organised, although I had a problem paying on my CC due to connection issues. The staff was so accommodating with my requirements (Early rises and borrowing utensils!) as a business traveller this place is really a treat.

The grounds and rooms are beautiful, and service exceptional. Belvedere made my expereice so comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms not opening onto the common areas are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business