We stayed at the hotel for two nights while we were planning/organizing our Namibia trip. The hotel is located very central with walking distance to major attractions, shopping malls and restaurants. Prices can be high in the season so book early. Rooms are modern, comfortable and clean. Good value for money. Only drawback: wifi is not included in the room rate and needs to be purchased. This is not acceptable for a hotel of this class and price. Every backpacker's lodge offers already free wifi anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the hub of the city center. The newly re-branded AVANI Windhoek Hotel & Casino offers you a place to pursue both business and pleasure. All rooms are decorated to blend into their earthy surroundings and there's only one aspiration: to give you an unparalleled hospitality experience. So wherever you're coming from and wherever you're going, let the AVANI Windhoek Hotel & Casino in Windhoek be your first port of call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your AVANI Windhoek Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Sands Hotel Windhoek
- Kalahari Sands Hotel And Casino