“Shocked!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
four seasons
Cuisines: German
Description: restaurant upstairs in shopping centre, klein windhoek. Open 6 days for lunch and dinner, closed mondays
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I do not know what has happened to the place. It used to be amazing. I dined there twice last year and my friends and I were completely impressed by the service and the great food. Last night I decided to take my sisters out for dinner and what a shocker that was. We got to the door and turned back before we suffocated in the cloud of smoke that greeted us at the door. Everything looked strange and different. It looked like the place was actually on the verge of closing down. I asked myself whether this was the same place I previously visited. Won't be going there again.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I reviewed this place long ago but was rejected since it was not yet on T/A's database; also there must be thousands of 'four seasons' restaurants in the world, so it should have chosen a more distinctive name. It is upstairs above one of Klein Windhoek's supermarkets. Food is good, German influenced, chunky dark wooden furniture, with windows all round and a reasonably pleasant view over the surrounding area. It is great for smokers, giving them free rein, but others might experience lung problems. It is great for sporting events such as the upcoming World football cup, since in the evenings large TV screens are placed everywhere. They feature Sunday lunches, but I have not been there then.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Was not or first choice... Here goes
So we went to the chinese restuarant, i was soooo in the mood for chinese food. Upon arrival at 19h00, we waited atleast 15minutes to be seated, got our seats and waited another 15-20minutes for our drink order to be taken. There was one waiter in our area, handling 4 couples, which honestly shu be a piece of cake!!!
Got our drinks 20minutes later and woof dissapearing waiter... Menu does not descrie the food portion sizes or anything wll, so we waited for the waiter. 2 couples came after us and were attended t first. I started playing with the chopsticks as we had nothing really do to as we were getting mpatient, irritated, and annoyed.
Finally we saw the waiter, waved him over. As he was walking to us, another older couple called him, he showed us with the hand that he will come now. and dissappeared.. we sat there for what was almost 30minutes... Pissed off. we got up to leave, went to the front desk to pay for he drinks, blooy waiter walking past me 4times not even stopping at all. I told the lady at front desk that I would like t pay for my drinks and leave as we have been sitting for morethan an hour with no help... Our waiter eventually came, and asked me where we were sitting and what we drank... We went to 4 seasons, already pissed of at how our night started...

Got to Four Seasons just a little past 8... Our waiter, friendly, helpfull, funny,, she was awesum.
we got the menus as we sat down and our drink orders were taken in the not even 5 minutes of being there... We were told bout the valentines special. 3 course for $130.00
Ten minutes after ordering, voila , starters was served... YUM YUM
as the waiter cleared our plates, our main was waiting for us,, OMG excelent Game fillets.
Dessert soon followed... This was amazing... Only downfall was they were in small glasses. I wanted a beer glass full:-)
in concusion, we had drinks, starters, mains, dessert in less than 45minutes... Happy, satisfied, and well fed...

KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE & THE STAFF IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

The place is not bad, service is friendly, the menue is okay. Nothing wrong overall, small and cosy.