All reviews vending machine private parking balcony overlooking joe's beerhouse walking distance coffee maker superb breakfast joes beer house friendly owner stayed two nights close to the city center lovely room the security guard quiet location fantastic stay breakfast is served final night
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We had a nice, spacious room & bathroom. Staff is very friendly. The breakfast was delicious and was served on the terrace in front of the room. We had a very nice stay here. There is a private parking.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Globetrotters6366
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I stayed for three nights in quiet detached single room 7.Just perfect for a solo traveller. Lovely room with a beautiful view and a small private deck in front of the room. Wish I could move in for a longer stay. Loved the breakfast, well trained, caring staff and friendly owner. Don't miss the coffee and tea station in the main house.Special mention of Katharina in the office: great work! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gmuell885782
Reviewed 29 September 2018

My one night stay at Hilltop Guesthouse added to my great impression of Namibia as a whole. I had a fantastic breakfast overlooking the beautiful city of Windhoek. The range of food choices on that breakfast was just amazing. Johan, Vanda, and Ajna made me feel welcome, especially the conversations with Johan and Vanda, and I really felt like I was at home with friends. My room had a fresh apple and some cookies, it was clean and cozy and I had a great sleep. Johan, Vanda, and Ajna -- thank you so much for looking after me.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We stayed here in late august. The rooms were spacious, spotless and comfortable. The house itself offers lovely views over part of Windhoek. Breakfast was served beside the pool and was generous, tasty and varied. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Our only regret was we didn't spend a second night here.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the last night of of trip to Namibia and it was excellent. It is set in the hills above Windhoek with wonderful views, the house itself is Bavarian looking which for Namibia is appropriate. The staff are helpful and the rooms clean and well provided even having coffee machines! Breakfast is top quality.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wilmslow_People