All reviews vending machine balcony overlooking welcome drink on arrival joe's beerhouse walking distance off street parking wifi worked well muesli city centre quiet location nice bathroom breakfast was delicious first night joe's beer house guest house klein windhoek comfortable beds
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We arrived late at night from flights from Sydney via Jo'burg. Comfortable and spacious room in a quiet location overlooking Windhoek. Good breakfast and wifi. Very pleasant staff and great service. Lovely view in the morning. Good value.

Room Tip: We thought the room on the ground floor was best, however other may prefer the balcony rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2fromaus
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Spacious room, clean and comfortable bed. Excellent and extensive breakfast served on the terrace outside room. Friendly and accommodating service. Open view across the valley. Walking distance from several restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrzej C
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We had a nice, spacious room & bathroom. Staff is very friendly. The breakfast was delicious and was served on the terrace in front of the room. We had a very nice stay here. There is a private parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Globetrotters6366
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I stayed for three nights in quiet detached single room 7.Just perfect for a solo traveller. Lovely room with a beautiful view and a small private deck in front of the room. Wish I could move in for a longer stay. Loved the breakfast, well trained, caring staff and friendly owner. Don't miss the coffee and tea station in the main house.Special mention of Katharina in the office: great work! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank gmuell885782
Reviewed 29 September 2018

My one night stay at Hilltop Guesthouse added to my great impression of Namibia as a whole. I had a fantastic breakfast overlooking the beautiful city of Windhoek. The range of food choices on that breakfast was just amazing. Johan, Vanda, and Ajna made me feel welcome, especially the conversations with Johan and Vanda, and I really felt like I was at home with friends. My room had a fresh apple and some cookies, it was clean and cozy and I had a great sleep. Johan, Vanda, and Ajna -- thank you so much for looking after me.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo