“This hotel is horrible... horrible. . Horrible... horrible. I stayed there for two days and I barely slept on the bed.”

Gloriana Hotel & Suites
Gloriana Hotel & Suites
Ranked #38 of 165 Abuja B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The room was small and fusty with cracked walls. In fact it felt like I fell into the room from the roof. It was so small and had no taste or class. Their food is also horrrrrible, club sandwich which is my best meal became my worst meal in Gloriana hotel. I will not rate this hotel because there was nothing I liked in this hotel. Anybody who lodges in this hotel, lodges at his/her own risk.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sally I
, General Manager at Gloriana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 May 2016
The management of Gloriana hotel and Suites will first of all like to thank you for your comment on our facilities.We sincerely apologies for the bad experience you had, during your last stay in our hotel.As a hotel we are always committed to offer the best services to our esteem guests as we look forward to see u again in our hotel.Thank you.

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Located in a Garki residential area, Gloriana hotel is very well priced, clean, friendly staff and definitely good value for money. I remember I once checked out of Sheraton to come and stay at this hotel. O ye! I get 10% discount for being a good customer....everytime stay at the hotel. Yippee!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank biodunluqe
The management of Gloriana Hotel and Suites will like to thank you for your comment,we will make sure you also enjoy the 10% discount as we look forward to having you around again at our hotel.Thank you.