“Well worth the stay”
Review of The Nordic Villa

The Nordic Villa
Ranked #3 of 83 Hotels in Abuja
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Very calm and relaxing environment great service and staff. Great value for money aswell. My husband and i really enjoyed the privacy I mostly enjoyed the breakfast room. Definitely the place il be staying at the next time im in abuja

• Stayed: January 2014
TheNordicVilla, General Manager at The Nordic Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Amanithevenin, On behalf of the team here at The Nordic Villa, Abuja, i thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience of The Nordic Villa. We are grateful for your encouragement and patronage, we never take this for granted given the many hotel choices in Abuja. We assure you that we will always strive to meet your expectations and that of our other guests at all times.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

General Manager.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Awesome experience for my colleagues and I working on a project in the town. Staff extremely courteous and helpful. Rooms quite spacious. Not really the food type so was okay with the limited menu though. Environment is very serene and good for work. Have a very cosy meeting room that came in handy for late night brainstorming sessions for my team, and staff were on hand to provide us with coffee et al as required. I have had a number term stays in Abuja, but I must say was truly a worthy one. A home away from home

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
TheNordicVilla, General Manager at The Nordic Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Ayodele O, Thank you very much for your kind review of your 4 months experiences at The Nordic Villa, Abuja. The team and i appreciate your encouragement and are happy that we were able to make your experience a home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed here on the advice of a school I was working with in December 2013. As a 1st time visitor to Nigeria I was nervous about my experience as a single female but need not have worried. A distinct part of my feelings of security were down to the excellent and friendly service I got from the staff at Nordic. They were welcoming and smiley and very happy to have me as a guest. The hotel is clean, smart and well presented and my room was huge! This hotel is a must if you like small, friendly places and don't want to pay the extortionate prices of more well known places. The only slight negative is that they don't really do food other than breakfast but they will order food in for you if you need dinner - I did this and got a pizza which was lovely but would have been better had it got to me hot!! It wasn't an issue - TIA after all (this is Africa)! If I come back I will definitely stay here and wouldn't even consider another hotel. Thank you Fortune and all your staff (oh and keep serving that great coffee!).

Room Tip: I went for the cheapest room and stayed in Aarhus - it was excellent and more of a suite than a room...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Fireforhair

Dear Fireforair, The Nordic Villa team and i were thrilled to know that we had helped to make your visit a memorable one. Your detailed feedback mean so much to us, as they help us to improve on our quality service to you and our other esteem guests.
We are grateful for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again in the future. We wish you well in all your endeavours.

Best,

Reviewed 8 December 2013

A good hotel with excellent room service. Though car parking spaces are limited, the location of the hotel is wonderful. The rooms are neat. TV stations need to be improved upon as there was only a handful to select from. Furthermore, I understand that it is a bed and breakfast, but the introduction of proper meals for lunch and dinner would b a welcome development even if it comes with a reasonable service charge.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear BlackAsh10, What a pleasure having you enjoy your stay with us at The Nordic Villa, Abuja. We want to thank you for taking out time to drop a feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased we met your expectations, and we want to assure you that your suggestions and comments is noted and will be acted upon speedily. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I spent a couple of days for a business meeting with the American University of Nigeria at this small hotel in November 2013. It was clean, quiet, comfortable, and friendly. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Martin Burt

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Martinburt, We at The Nordic Villa, Abuja are grateful for your kind comments and recommendations. We will always seek to justify the trust and confidence place in us. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Nordic Villa, Abuja soon.
Compliment of the season.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed at the Villa 3 nights from November 11th 2013 and it was the second time. I can recommend the rooms upstairs as they are more quiet than the downstairs room (Nuuk) I was in last time. Stayed in the Helsinki Room this time. My good first impression was confirmed. Real flexible, helpful and professional staff members. Although breakfast is only served from 07:00, I got my coffee and toast with fried egg even at 06:00 as I had to leave early. For me, the best hotel experience in West Africa. Who needs impersonal big chains like Hilton etc. who are even extremely overpriced in Abuja. I will come back. By the way, with my Nigerian partners I had dinner twice at a place called Blue Cabana, a health club, swimming pool, restaurant complex, really nice and classy. As it is only 5 minutes from the Villa, guests at the Villa can use it for a small fee. Will do that next time.

Room Tip: Chose upstairs
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Arjen P, We at The Nordic Villa, Abuja represents the best quality service and that is what we offer to you and our other esteem guests. Thank you for your comments which is of great value to us. We want to assure you of continuity in our quality service. Planning is already ongoing to fix sound proof in our rooms down stir to make rooms as comfortable as the rooms up stirs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
We wish you well in all your endeavours.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

An ideal place to stay for the business traveller who wants to avoid the more traditional commercial hotel establishment. The Nordic Villa offers very good accommodation and given its size you can be guaranteed personal service. The staff are very attentive and eager to please.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TheNordicVilla, General Manager at The Nordic Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Patricia C, We The Nordic Villa, Abuja team sincerely appreciate your kind review. thank you for your comments which is of great value to us. We want to assure you of continuity in our quality service offerings.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Nordic Villa, Abuja soon.

Fortune Abah