“As good a chinese restaurant as any in town”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Plot 66 Mississippi St, Maitama
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“As good a chinese restaurant as any in town”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I went to this restaurant when I attended a dinner given by the British High Commission. The food was good quality and well cooked. Presentation was adequate. The staff were helpful and brought food and drinks out quickly when asked. They made the personalised cake shown in the photograph. I would recommend Chopsticks.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
ABUJA
“One of the best chinese restaurant in Abuja!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Chopsticks is quite a good restaurant to go to if you want Chinese cuisine, even though a few good Chinese restaurants like Red Fire Gourmet have sprung up! I've had dinner there twice. I order for takeaway mostly. I think they need to do something about their deep fried prawns which is mostly soaked in oil and makes one have heartburn. Aside that, thumbs up for chopsticks!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank midastouch2
Abuja
“Great for me”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

First off, its easy to find. Second, its really affordable and the menu isnt soooo busy, that way you can pick out what you want easily. Third, service is rapid, which was surprising. The meals are great and the portions are robust.

Only downside is the wine list. They dont have much choice. All in all a very great place to have a meal for two under or more.

Service charge is 10% and VAT is 5%. Go get ready

• Visited January 2014
Abuja, Nigeria
“Best restaurant in Abuja for me!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Love the friendliness, the welcome. Each time I travel to Abuja I visit chopsticks, they have lots of variety, they make you feel like you are the only people dining with them and the food is always hot and tasteful.

Visited December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very satisfying and classy!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Honestly, with a name like Chopsticks, of which there seems to be one in every large West African city, I was expecting a melange of mediocrity and cliche. What I found was a really nice, classy restaurant with better food than most Chinese restaurants I've found in the last decade and talented, professional wait staff. Tried both the hot and sour and the chicken and corn soups, the chicken and the shrimp dumplings, and the shrimp with garlic, the shrimp with lemon, the chicken and cashews, the sweet and sour chicken, and the marinated mushrooms. (There were a bunch of us so we ordered all kinds of things and shared.) The meals were all amazing. I would recommend the garlic shrimp over the lemon, though. The real sleeper hit was the mushrooms. They were amazing. I mean, if I had to choose just ONE of those meals it would be the mushrooms. And this is a restaurant that knows how to make a good Chapman. The decor was minimalist - no immersion in red or hanging lanterns or wall decorations - and there is a private parking lot. I cannot say enough about the service; the waiter was super professional and good at giving advice. They also have a fairly robust carry-out capability. Be warned, this place is not cheap. Highly recommend! (N.B., I haven't tried the other

• Visited November 2013