I have stayed at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja so frequently that it is difficult to express my feelings once I step into the lobby. Being a Hilton Honors member the loyalty goes both ways - when one considers the special treatments one gets there. At the check in desk you I am treated like a royalty, especially with the fairly recent touches of handing you a hot towel and ice cold bottle of water. And the cheerful expression of the guy behind the counter welcoming me back to " the Hilton family". At my last few stays here I have been upgraded to Royal Room, how appropriate. Of course as a Diamond member, internet and access to executive lounge are free. Breakfast at the executive lounge is not complete without my favorite - muesli, along with the health African choices and the fresh juices.
I had tried the salon and the Gym on other visits. The service is fantastic. The ambiance of the gym is wonderful but the salon needs to be de-clattered.
One of my favorite spot in the hotel in between meetings is the Pastry Corner - where the ladies know my weakness for a warm croissant and single espresso. Come to think of it - isn't that what "family" ought to be.
The Transcorp Hilton is an Oasis in Abuja. Indeed some of the little touches from the staff make one come back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Nigeria's capital city in close proximity to government offices, business and diplomatic districts, Transcorp Hilton offers 670 art-deco style rooms and suites for the comfort of discernible travellers. The spacious, bright and airy rooms are complete with original artwork and have large windows with stunning city views. Catch up with work at the desk, check your emails with high-speed internet (fees apply), recline on the mini chaise lounge or simply re-energise in the marble bathroom. From local Nigerian and continental cuisines to themed international buffets, Transcorp Hilton offers a delightful culinary experience with 4 restaurants and 4 bars. The hotel boasts a hi-tech, 1200-persons capacity Congress Hall and 24 meeting rooms. All benefit from natural daylight and individually controlled air conditioning, creating an ideal location for board meetings, press conferences, receptions or private dining parties. The mezzanine and foyer areas surrounding the Congress Hall enjoy natural daylight and provide an ideal location for registration, exhibition or display area, refreshment, breakfast or pre dinner cocktails. For the fitness enthusiast, the hotel boasts a well-equipped fitness center including saunas, a large hexagonal outdoor swimming pool and children's wading pool, 3 tennis courts, 3 squash courts, volleyball and basketball courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Transcorp Hilton Abuja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transcorp Hilton Abuja Hotel Abuja
- Hilton International Abuja
- Hilton Abuja
- Abuja Hilton