1,216 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebukka restaurantcapital barpiano barbusiness triproom servicehome away from homean upgradeenjoyed my stayhiltonsecurityzumaafricagyminternetrenovationenvironment
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Each time that I visit the Transcorps Hilton I can see continuous improvement and investment. Yes it is an expensive hotel, by any standard, but the upgrade in facilities is clear to see. Staff are very friendly and service oriented, with a special mention for Mary on Guest Relations.

Room Tip: Pool view is best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ABUHI, General Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for choosing Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am happy to hear you found the on-going upgrade of our hotel facilities and the hospitality of our Team Members to your liking. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is my first time to stay here and check in was rather slow. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I have an excellent view of Abuja from my room. The food is average. They have very friendly staff. What I don't like about this place is that they charge for Wi-Fi. Why on earth would such a hotel charge guests for use of Wi-Fi? Even small restaurants don't charge. Their room service charge is Naira 900 which I consider exorbitant. Otherwise Transcorp Hilton Abuja is an impressive place to stay in.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Transcorp Hilton for your recent stay in Abuja and for taking the time to leave a feedback on TripAvisor.

I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you liked our spacious and clean guestrooms and the friendliness of our Team Members. WiFi is actually free for all Hilton Honors members. Please enrol today and start enjoying instant benefits, including free WiFi; enrolment is free.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The Abuja Hilton provides excellent services. It has always been my choice place of stay over the years each time i visit Abuja and i have never been disappointed as the services rendered on each occasion always surpassed the previous.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a great 7-week visit in Transcorp Hilton. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds, are kept clean, and are well appointed. The hotel staff across the board are very hospitable and respectful. I especially enjoyed the incredible, included breakfast buffet at Bukka Restaurant, where the dishes are very diverse, well presented, and the friendly staff are impeccable in their service. The hotel has a good variety of restaurants and shops. It also periodically sponsors some nice cultural events and exhibits. The grounds are spacious and mostly well appointed, even as some small construction works are underway. The executive rooms are being renovated. The hot water goes off sometimes, and is usually too hot otherwise.

Overall, a very pleasant visit~

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Nice but way overpriced venue with the exchange rate USD/NGN on foreign credit cards considered a rip-off. This is prohibitive for me to stay there again. The ATM's in the Hotel - two out of three have been out of order - allow 20.000 NGN maximum withdrawal only, which means quite some time for room rates in excess of 100.000 NGN.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel