“Great Food and Service!”
Review of Spice Foods

Spice Foods
Ranked #63 of 133 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian and Pakistani restaurant. Lunch buffet everyday. Dinner buffets on Friday evenings.
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have lived in Abuja almost two years and I love going to Spice Foods! The food is amazing and the staff is very friendly! I will eat here usually 2-3 times a month and I am never disappointed. We have also held parties at the location and the owner is very accommodating. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have lived in Abuja for close to two years and I find Spice Foods to be my top restaurant choice. This is due to the quality and quantity of food and the service provided. The price for buffet is very reasonable. I find it to be a great place to hold and have parties at. The owner is very friendly and one of the easiest guys to get along with and like. I highly recommend trying as I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I liked their buffet lunch and the lamb preparation. And also they have a live band on every Fridays which was enjoyable. My Nigerian friends too liked this place

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I love this restaurant. I've eaten here more than 10 times. The Monday-Friday lunch buffet is the BEST! And on Fridays they have a live band. Well cooked Indian food and good variety (okra, samosa, lamb, shrimp curry, biryani, vegetables, fresh fries, some Nigerian dishes, desserts). I wish they had fresh fruit juice. They only have bottled juice. A lot of people don't know about this place, but it's a great one. I was blown away with how good the food is. One complaint: the servers watch you every time you go to the buffet. They are like right in your face. It makes me kind of nervous, but whatever. Another thing, they should have like TVs on or something for entertainment. And the restrooms are not that great.

1  Thank Sandra_America
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I had an amazing time the food was great, I couldn't hav enough of it, their afternoon buffets have a wide range of non-veg and vegetarian delicacies, I mean that's what you call indian food, by far the best indian food in Nigeria.the owner is this friendly charming man who is very knowledgeable person in his field, and is willing to do anything and hear critisism to make his place better. Staff well trained, great expatriot professional cooks, with a lovely homely atmospheric feel but yet an amazing degree of professionalism, let's not forget all this and this is a third world country, I mean you have to give them credit for that. They facillitate outdoor catering indoor parties, catering for hotels etc. If you're ever in Abuja you should definitely check it out, do not miss your opportunity!!!

1  Thank nmnisawesome