“okay food”

The Clubhouse Abuja
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Abuja
Description: The Clubhouse, Abuja's hidden gem, is located in TAK Continental Estate (formerly Strabag) in Life Camp. We welcome you to join us for breakfast, lunch, or dinner by the swimming pool, or stop by The Clubhouse Gym for a workout! We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 11 March 2013

been here about 3 times, the first time i had a pizza, was ok but it wasnt made the way we nigerians like. flat bread was used instead of pizza dough. fail. the topping was ok though. their fish and chips is quite nice though

1  Thank Og N

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I've been going to clubhouse for over 10 years. It is under New management of recent years, and I can only say it has improved. The prices are moderate to high, but not as high as say Hilton or Sheraton. The food is above average and is based around Mediterranean dishes, along with Pizza and Burgers etc. The management is Lebanese and they are very helpful and friendly. The service is a little hit and miss, and you do have to speak to the staff on occasions to pay attention. However this in general is not a large obstacle to a good day out, and could be dealt with on more staff training I guess by the management. Be careful when viewing the prices as they are advertised with the service charge and vat missing, which I personally prefer included. So be prepared to have 15% on top of your advertised menu price when paying the bill. The clubhouse and its environs are very relaxing and it really is a family friendly place to go. I would highly recommend this establishment for this reason, And I often take my family here on public holidays and special occasions. The bar is good also for relaxing with friends over a drink and watching the sport. The inside seated areas are adequately air conditioned. The customer toilets are spacious and very clean, although at times the odour is not pleasant, and I think is more to do with the sewage system and not cleanliness, as they are very clean and well maintained. I will continue to patronise the Clubhouse and give it 4 out of 5 for the effort being put in by the management.

1  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The Club House is very convivial and the food is great. The Julius Berger Burger is Amazing (for burger lovers) but we love the Lebanese Meze. They also serve pizzas and suya around the pool deck. This restaurant is very popular with families with young children.

1  Thank SandyAsokoro
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We went here to watch a football match during a Saturday afternoon. After one spectator watching an obscure motorcycle race left, we were able to enjoy the second half of the match. The food is very consistent, and I recommend the beef suya or chicken scallopini. Moderately high priced and service is only okay.

1  Thank Leif L
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Great atmosphere to unwind with family or friends. Anytime I go there with my family, its like I'm on one of my trips outside the country again. I just love the ambience Clubhouse provides you, I intend celebrating my next birthday party there!

2  Thank FranklyspeakingAbuja