“Tasty South Indian Food”
Review of Masala Wahala

Masala Wahala
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: African, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Masala Wahala is a subsidiary of Nkoyo. Located at Ceddi Plaza, our main purpose is to serve beautifully cooked South Indian food in the heart of Abuja. We have dishes to cater for different tastes. Seafood Dishes, Meat and Poultry and also vegetarian options. The atmosphere of the restaurant is sophisticated and inviting. We pride ourselves in our clean open kitchen to entertain and ensure our customers that their meals are prepared with the utmost respect and in standard conditions. The restaurant is being run by professionals, people with experience in the culinary world. Our friendly staff will cater to your needs and serve you with the kindest regard.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was a surprisingly good Indian restaurant - with South India food which was quite authentic. It has very tasteful decor as well and is reasonably priced.

1  Thank Sowmyaa

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I never imagined i could get authentic indian food in Nigeria. The meal was hearty and the environment was friendly. It is now one of my favourite restaurants in Abuja. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that is searching for a fine dining experience. It is exceptional.

1  Thank lilMissK714
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped here for lunch before shopping in the mall. Nice to have a place for lunch so close to shopping. Nice selection of local fare and Indian food. Service was ok, but seemed a little off. We liked the openness and light in the place. Not dark and closed in.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

In Masala Wahala I enjoy the taste of my home food with a natural atmosphere.While eating Meen Mappas with Kerala Paratha,I thought I'm in my home land. Nali Nihari & Medu vadai was excellent. One of the main attraction is the clean & quite open kitchen with well dressed chefs and waiters with good service.I really enjoyed.

2  Thank NIDHIN K
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Masala Wahala has a lovely environment with a natural theme. You will fall in love with the environment.
Their service is beautiful.
The food portion was large and good for the price.
It's a nice place to take photos too when eating out with loved ones.

3  Thank Chinedu I