“Very cool place...in Abuja.”
Review of Zander's Place

Zander's Place
Ranked #86 of 137 Restaurants in Abuja
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: African
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Enjoied the atmoshpere and the dishes served.Nice interior decore and plenty of Nigerian food..more than one could wish for.Its a place I will be glad to bring my foregin friends to..and not only.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I enjoy to eating out with the family, on our last trip to Abuja we decided to visit Zander's Place and the services that was provided was second to none, in my opinion I will say its the best place to relax in Abuja bar none.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

from the reception to finished meal was fantastic..... i had a most memorable evening at the place, the warmt atmosphere that felt almost home for me. simply put a splendor to feel and behold. its my third visit last three weeks since inception and i totally love it!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Came in with my family. They were quick to accommodate my sitting request. Very friendly and atrentive staff who were very knowledgeable of their menu. Even recommended some must-try items when I asked for their opinion. By the way, you must try the Grilled Fish. The best I've had.

All around great staff, great ambiance and great food for everyone of all ages. You must try it when in Abuja.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Great environment. Food is just right and fresh! The fresh fish pepper soup at Zanders place is absolutely out of this world! I'll definitely be a regular at this restaurant. Zanders Place has a well thought through concept. Well done!!