“Good dining experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good dining experience”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I enjoyed the environment. There's indoor and outdoor seating available. Scenic and peaceful. The food was good. It's a good place to go for a meal during the weekend

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lilMissK714

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Cotonou, Benin
“Good Lebanese dishes by the pool”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Drive on a dirt track past a wasteland and arrive in a tucked away haven where you can swim in the large and clean pool, eat some good mezze and train in the fitness hall. It all looks like a select private club. Service can be shoddy though.

1 Thank Soumo99
Maryland
“A sight to Behold”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My children loved swimming there and my husband talked about the beef suya for days after we left Nigeria. What a wonderful place. James, the Manager was also courteous. He gave me his number to contact him as a reservation had already been placed for 250 people the day my kids wanted to swim. I did and he reserved a spot for us.
People still gasp at the pictures I took of the resort!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Teddy322
Abuja, Nigeria
“Dont judge a book by its cover”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The restaurant is beautiful, it has a great setting and the architecture is extremely modern. The food here is great but a bit pricey but truly worth the extra. Lovely pool i must add.

On weekend the place is packed and service is appalling. We had to go to the kitchen to beg for our food plus the drinks were coming an hour after they were ordered.

Finally they take only cash.

Visited June 2014
“NICE FOOD AND VERY NICE LOCATION”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been there few days ago and I had dinner with some colleagues. I liked the food, the staff is very friendly and the food was also good. I will definitively come back.

Visited July 2014