“I did not enjoy my visit to this hotel”
Review of Bjorne Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bjorne Suites
Ranked #31 of 161 Abuja B&B and Inns
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“I did not enjoy my visit to this hotel”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had to stay one night in Abuja and was recommended this hotel. It is fairly new so everything is still nice and fresh. My room was ok but there was only a shower over the bath. There was no fridge or water provided. I had breakfast which consisted of egg that I couldn't eat and 2 pieces of bread. The coffee was served in a jar with hot water which I personally hate. I only had US dollars and I ended up paying USD150 for my room so I was not very happy. On the upside, I had enough internet to Skype home but my colleague could not get a connection. I would not recommend this hotel and will not be going back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Abuja hotels

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travellers also viewed these Abuja hotels
Transcorp Hilton Abuja
#18 of 161 in Abuja
Western Dreams Hotel
Western Dreams Hotel
#5 of 161 in Abuja

Been to Bjorne Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bjorne Suites

Property: Bjorne Suites
Address: No. 28 Agades Street | off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja 905102, Nigeria
Region: Nigeria > Abuja State > Abuja
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #31 of 161 B&Bs / Inns in Abuja
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Bjorne Suites 3.5*
The hotel is defined by it's distinct architectural design to emphasize its grandeur. The "L" shaped two winged building offers unrivaled services in accommodation, dinning, entertainment, and events management. With a bouquet of twenty-five exquisitely furnished rooms, a breakfast lounge overlooking the serene neighborhood, reception and enquirers area, dinning and bar facilities, we can proudly state that every need of our guest has been anticipated and met. It is simply an epitome of contemporary elegance. Savor the menu at "The Cabal Restaurant & Bar" for your individually prepared tasty meals. Our chefs have over 60years experience in doing what they love -"COOKING" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Bjorne Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.